Request a Quote to get started.
- Confidential ingredient sourcing
- Simple to complex formulas
- Both hot and cold mixing
Liquid & Semi-Solid Filling
- Glass or plastic containers
- 0.5 fl. oz. – 1 gallon sizes
- Small or large runs
- 1/8 fl. oz. – 13 fl. oz. tube filling
- Difficult-to-fill products
- Flammable, viscous & foamy formulas
Grease Cartridge Filling
- Flexible quantities
- Large OEMs and small businesses
- 3 fl. oz. – 14 fl. oz. amounts
- Custom solutions for tubes and bottles
- Perfect for retail packaging
- Durable, transparent and tamper-proof
We are a global company providing compounding, blending, and filling for a wide range of industries. Our hallmark for excellence in all aspects of our services and products since 1948 has gained us an established reputation for delivering competitively priced, high quality products as well as sustaining strong business relationships. We are proud to offer full turnkey services for OEMs, automotive aftermarket industries, private labels, and more.
What We Offer
Sourcing specialty bottles with irregular dispensers, caps, sealing or packaging is a regular occurrence handled with ease.
Your formula is safe with us. We do not develop products of our own and therefore do not compete against our clients in the marketplace.
Small or Large Runs
Highly experienced in a variety of size production runs. Our flexibility ensures you get the right amount for whatever you need.
We are able to get ingredients locally, making this a cost effective solution because we pass the savings on directly to you—the customer.
- Bernard Laboratories Manufactures Full Line of Polish & Lubricants for Rooster Labs - Bernard Laboratories has worked with Rooster Laboratories since 2006 to provide full turnkey blending, filling, and packaging for a line… Read More
- Bernard Laboratories Completes Line of Formulated Products for Militec-1 - Bernard Laboratories worked with Militec, Inc. to complete filling and packaging for a line of formulations. The products included lubricants… Read More
Full Turnkey Capabilities with Bernard Laboratories
We can handle one aspect of your product’s process, or provide a start-to-finish solution.
- Types of Packaging – The Blister Pack - “Blister pack” is a general term that describes packaging that uses a process known as thermoforming. Thermoforming involves heating a… Read More
- Tube Packaging Market Outstanding Future Growth Analysis Form 2022-2028 - The Report Studies Tube Packaging Market Professional Survey 2022: Size, Share, Trends, Industry Growth, Opportunity, Application, Production, Segmentation, Cost Structure,… Read More
- The State of The Chemical Industry - The chemical industry generates $486 billion annually and employs 529,000 Americans, and 96% of all manufactured goods are directly impacted… Read More
- Tubed Packaged Goods: Why You Should Make the Switch - When you think of packaging and product safety, what materials come to mind? For most entrepreneurs, it’s boxes, bags and… Read More