Boyd Piper, Sr. and Bernard Hains founded Bernard Laboratories on June 6, 1948. The company began filling small glass bottles of perfume and eventually expanded into filling cans and collapsible tubes. Boyd Piper, Sr. purchased Bernard Laboratories in 1960, and in 1962 the company was moved from Camp Washington to the Over the Rhine section of Cincinnati where the company continued to prosper.
Our employees are encouraged and motivated to contribute to the overall success of the company and we vigorously promote a work environment geared toward mutual trust, individual respect, open communication and a spirit of cooperation.
Our strive to achieve excellence in the quality of our products, services, business relationships and working environment ensures success in the marketplace and results in an acceptable return on investment for everyone involved.