- Job Title: Factory Maintenance Personnel
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Reports To: Plant Manager
- Department: Production
Responsible for troubleshooting, repairs, and preventative maintenance of manufacturing equipment, compressors, and facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform preventative maintenance on compressors, manufacturing equipment, and packaging machines.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair a variety of hydraulic controls, circuits, pumps, electric lines, PLC’s, and other related items.
- Conduct operational tests and repair equipment by disassembling components, replacing faulty parts, reassembling, and adjusting equipment to specifications.
- Repairing, upgrading, and/or maintaining the facilities by completing tasks such as changing lights, repairing concrete, cleaning, painting, groundskeeping, and other related activities to keep the facilities in excellent condition.
- Collaborate with production and management team to complete maintenance and repairs in accordance with production schedule.
- Comply with company policies and procedures giving special attention to safety regulations.
- Maintain clean work area and tools.
- Dispose of waste and clean-up materials properly.
- Submit maintenance related paperwork as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting experience
- Ability to read schematics, use measuring/testing equipment, perform basic calculations and recording
- Knowledge of equipment setup techniques and operation; packaging machine experience is a plus
- Following instructions and teamwork is required
- Basic knowledge of welding and light metal repair is a plus
- Self-motivated and dependable work behavior
- Good organizational and time management skills
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior maintenance experience.
- Four-day work week (Monday through Thursday), weekends off
- Day shift only (7:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off available
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability policy
- Profit-sharing retirement plan, 401(k)
- Not customer facing role (No customer interactions required)
- Growing, family-owned business
- Dynamic and supportive culture with a casual work environment
- Complimentary coffee and refreshments
- EAP, Wellness Incentive, Travel Assistance, and Discount Program
- Starting at $20.00 per hour based on experience